STEPS TO CONFIGURE YOUR PURCHASE
- Stacking of DF30 more than 2 levels, 3rd level needs to be wall mounted
- Stacking of DF60 and DF120 more than 2 levels, 3th leveland above needs to be wall mounted
- Stacking of MAX series, above 1.5m height needs to be wall mounted
- Please ask for your wall mount if needed, will be provided for free on request
- Definition of uniform load: The load of the displayed item separates across the area of the display’s base ( Several collections are spread on the base, no more than the uniform total of 15kg)
- Definition of point load: The load is concentrated in a small area of the display’s base ( Single statue at 15kg, placed on a small area of the display’s base)
Add to cart:
- your choice of display (DF30, 60 or 120)
- number of LEDs
- type of shelves
- load enhancement for display
ENHANCEMENT DISPLAY WEIGHT LOADING
All DF series displays have a standard weight loading of 15kg. There is an option to increase the uniform loading to 30kg.
All MAX series displays includes the enhancement
STACKING AND ADJOINING DISPLAY CUBES
To stack the display vertically, you will need the vertical stacking mount. Each joint will need a pair. Refer to the assembly instruction that is included with your display.
To have adjoining displays, you will need the horizontal mount. Each joint will need a pair. Refer to the assembly instruction that is included with your display.
CHOOSING YOUR CONFIGURATION
The picture above shows the correct choice of displays to stack. Refer to the green circle, the top tier display column has support from the second tier display column
The above pictures show 2 DF medium stacking onto a DF large. Refer to the red circle, the top tier DF medium displays columns do not have support below, as the bottom is a DF large. It is not advisable to stack with these choices of display.